Sony A7R Repair Service (ILCE-7R)
We provide Sony A7R (ILCE-7R) repair service including free estimates, free UPS ground return shipping, a week average turnaround time & a 6-month warranty.
We have well-factory trained Sony A7R camera repair technicians in-house so we do not send out your Sony A7R camera to a third-party repair facility.
Known Problems on Sony A7R
- Reads “Camera Error Turn Power Off Then On”
- Torn shutter blade(s)
- Shutter Drive Motor failure.
- SteadyShot failure.
- Doesn’t recognize the lens.
- Broken MIC jack.
- Buttons don’t work.
- Eye Viewfinder doesn’t work.
- The LCD screen doesn’t work.
- Broken HDMI port.
- Broken USB port.
- Won’t read cards.
Looking for a Sony A7R service manual?
Download the Sony ILCE-7R service manual for free from here.