Sony PXW-Z90 Repair Service
We provide Sony PXW-Z90 repair service including free estimates, free UPS ground return shipping, a week average turnaround time & a 6-month warranty.
We have well-factory trained Sony PXW-Z90 repair technicians in-house that’s why we do not send out your Sony PXW-Z90 camcorder to a third-party repair facility.
- Zoom or focus doesn’t work. (Back Focus alignment)
- The LCD screen doesn’t work, White screen only.
- Dead pixels.
- Dead, won’t power on
- Replace the SDI port, HDMI port, USB port, and main circuit board.
Looking for Sony PXW-Z90 replacement parts?
How to get a free estimate for your Sony camcorder
- Let us know the model number and symptoms of your Sony camcorder through our Free Estimate form.
- You’ll be emailed with an estimate within 24 hours. If you feel satisfied with the estimate and decided to send your Sony camcorder to us, proceed to the next step.
- Print out the corresponded email from us, Pack your Sony camcorder safely, and ship to our Sony camcorder repair service center via UPS, FedEx, or USPS.
- Once we have received your Sony camcorder, we’ll inspect it thoroughly and let you know what the exact repair cost is. Then we’ll proceed with the repair upon approval. What if you don’t want us to repair it at this point? just let us know, we’ll get your Sony camcorder back to you at no cost, there’s no evaluation fee. You just need to pay for the return shipping which is around $15 to $30 depending on the size and weight of the package.
- Once the repair has been completed, we’ll send you a completion e-mail and an invoice that you can pay online.
- Done! we’ll pack your Sony camcorder up and ship it back to you. You’ll be e-mailed a tracking number when it ships.