Sony PXW-Z190 Repair Service
We provide Sony PXW-Z190 repair service including free estimates, free UPS ground return shipping, a week average turnaround time & a 6-month warranty.
We have well-factory trained Sony video camera repair technicians in-house so we do not send out your Sony camcorders to a third-party repair facility.
Known Issues on Sony PXW-Z190 cameras
- Zoom or focus doesn’t work. (Back Focus alignment)
- SDI output doesn’t work.
- LCD screen or viewfinder doesn’t work.
- Dead, won’t power on.
- Won’t read memory cards.
- Won’t record on to SD cards.
- Replace HDMI port, USB port, and the main circuit board.
- Broken handle frame.
How to adjust back focus from the service menu
Displaying the Service Menu
1. Press the MENU button to display the setup menu.
2. Select [Hours Meter] of the [System].
3. Hold down both the SEL/SET dial and the Assign1 button, and press the MENU button.
Service menu is displayed.
Flange Back Adjustment Method
1. Set all exposure adjustments to manual mode.
2. Set the gain to 0 dB and open the iris completely.
3. Place a high-contrast object at three meters from the front of the camera lens, and then adjust the illumination, camera shutter, and ND filter so that adequate video output can be obtained.
4. Execute [Auto FB Adjust].