How to adjust back focus from the service menu
Displaying the Service Menu
1. Press the MENU button to display the setup menu.
2. Select [Hours Meter] of the [System].
3. Hold down both the SEL/SET dial and the Assign1 button, and press the MENU button.
Service menu is displayed.
Flange Back Adjustment Method
1. Set all exposure adjustments to manual mode.
2. Set the gain to 0 dB and open the iris completely.
3. Place a high-contrast object at three meters from the front of the camera lens, and then adjust the illumination, camera shutter, and ND filter so that adequate video output can be obtained.
4. Execute [Auto FB Adjust].