Sony PMW-200 Repair Service
We provide Sony PXW-Z100 repair service at a reasonable repair price, free repair estimate, fast repair turnaround time & a 6-month repair warranty.
We have well-factory trained Sony PMW-200 repair technicians in-house so we do not send out your camcorder to a third-party repair facility.
Sony PMW-200 common problems
We can repair XLR Mic inputs, LCD hinge, broken handle frame, power loop and upgrade firmware on Sony PMW-200 video cameras.
We also can replace the HDMI port, USB port, and the main circuit board as well.
E-15030 System Error
This is the DPR-343 Circuit board (Main Circuit Board) issue.
System hours will be reset to 0H after DPR-343 replaced.
Satisfaction Guarantee on Sony PMW-200 repair service
Proud to have provided the best customer satisfaction rating in the Sony camcorder repair service industry in the U.S.
Click here to find out what people say about our Sony camcorder repair service.
How to get a free estimate?
- Let us know the model number and symptoms of your camera through our Free Estimate form.
- You’ll be emailed with an estimate within 24 hours. If you feel satisfied with the estimate and decided to send your camera to us, proceed to the next step.
- Print out the corresponded email from us, Pack your camera safely, and ship to us via UPS, FedEx, or USPS.
- Once we have received your camera, we’ll inspect it thoroughly and let you know what the exact repair cost is.
Then we’ll proceed with the repair upon approval.
What if you don’t want us to repair it at this point? Just let us know, we’ll get your camera back to you at no cost.
There’s no evaluation fee. You just need to pay for the return shipping which is around $15 to $30 depending on the size and weight of the package.
- Once the repair is complete, we’ll send you a completion e-mail and an invoice that you can pay online.
- Done! We’ll pack your camera up and ship it back to you. You’ll be e-mailed a tracking number when it ships.