Sony HXR-NX5 Repair Service
We provide Sony HXR-NX5 repair service at a reasonable repair price, free repair estimate, fast repair turnaround time & a 6-month repair warranty.
We have well-factory trained Sony HXR-NX5 repair technicians in-house so we do not send out your Sony HXR-NX5 to a third-party repair facility.
We repair the C:32:60 flashing error, turn the power on again message & out of focus on Sony HXR-NX5U, HDR-FX1000, HVR-Z5U, HDR-AX2000.
This is caused by a broken focus lens drive coil and must be re-connected.
We offer professional repair services for Sony NX5U, FX1000, Z5U, AX2000 video cameras.
Our repair service includes lens alignment, general cleaning and inspections, and ups ground return shipping as well.
Another common issue: Lens Shifting Error Message E:62:10
Symptom: Immediately upon power-on, the camera vibrates and indicates an “E:62:10” error message. The lens shifts
downwards, resulting in vignetting of the image.
Cause: Improper parameter settings of the image stabilizer servo.
- When does your camera need a lens alignment?: The lens must be aligned when the back focus doesn’t work properly.
- What is the back focus?: Set to manual focus, zoom in, focus, and then zoom out, then check the focus. Should be focused properly.
NX5 C:32:60 LENS ERROR REPAIR
Looking for HXR-NX5 Repair parts?
Looking for an HXR-NX5 repair manual?
How to get a free estimate for your Sony camcorder
- Let us know the model number and symptoms of your Sony camcorder through our Free Estimate form.
- You’ll be emailed with an estimate within 24 hours. If you feel satisfied with the estimate and decided to send your Sony camcorder to us, proceed to the next step.
- Print out the corresponded email from us, Pack your Sony camcorder safely, and ship to our Sony camcorder repair service center via UPS, FedEx, or USPS.
- Once we have received your Sony camcorder, we’ll inspect it thoroughly and let you know what the exact repair cost is. Then we’ll proceed with the repair upon approval. What if you don’t want us to repair it at this point? just let us know, we’ll get your Sony camcorder back to you at no cost, there’s no evaluation fee. You just need to pay for the return shipping which is around $15 to $30 depending on the size and weight of the package.
- Once the repair has been completed, we’ll send you a completion e-mail and an invoice that you can pay online.
- Done! we’ll pack your Sony camcorder up and ship it back to you. You’ll be e-mailed a tracking number when it ships.