Sony HDR-CX900 Repair Service
We provide Sony HDR-CX900 repair service including free estimates, free UPS ground return shipping, a week average turnaround time & a 6-month warranty.
We have well-factory trained Sony camcorder repair technicians in-house so we do not send out your Sony camcorder to a third-party repair facility.
Common problems on Sony HDR-CX900
Auto Focus doesn’t work.
Zoom doesn’t work.
Touchscreen not responding to touch.
Won’t read memory cards.
Dead, won’t power on.
Replace the HDMI port, USB port, and the main circuit board.
Looking for Sony HDR-CX900 replacement parts?
Buy Sony HDR-CX900 repair parts from Encompass.
Looking for a Sony HDR-CX900 service manual?
Download the Sony HDR-CX900 repair manual from here for free.
We’re proud to have provided the best customer satisfaction rating in the Sony camcorder repair service industry in the U.S.
Click here to find out what people say about our Sony camcorder repair service.
Click here for a free estimate request.
How to get a free estimate for your Sony camcorder
- Let us know the model number and symptoms of your Sony camcorder through our Free Estimate form.
- You’ll be emailed with an estimate within 24 hours. If you feel satisfied with the estimate and decide to send your Sony camcorder to us, proceed to the next step.
- Print out the corresponding email from us, Pack your Sony camcorder safely, and ship to our Sony camcorder repair service center via UPS, FedEx, or USPS.
- Once we have received your Sony camcorder, we’ll inspect it thoroughly and let you know what the exact repair cost is. Then we’ll proceed with the repair upon approval. What if you don’t want us to repair it at this point? just let us know, we’ll get your Sony camcorder back to you at no cost, there’s no evaluation fee. You just need to pay for the return shipping which is around $15 to $30 depending on the size and weight of the package.
- Once the repair has been completed, we’ll send you a completion e-mail and an invoice that you can pay online.
- Done! we’ll pack your Sony camcorder up and ship it back to you. You’ll be e-mailed a tracking number when it ships.