Sony DCR-HC28 Repair Services
We provide Sony DCR-HC28 repair services at a reasonable price, free estimate & a 6-month warranty.
We have well-factory trained Sony DCR-HC28 repair technicians in-house so we do not send out your Sony DCR-HC28 to a third-party repair facility.
Flashing C:32:11 error code.
The Won’t close the door.
LCD screen doesn’t work.
Looking for DCR-HC28 Repair parts?
Looking for a DCR-HC28 service manual?
How to get a free estimate for your Sony camcorder
- Let us know the model number and symptoms of your Sony camcorder through our Free Estimate form.
- You’ll be emailed with an estimate within 24 hours. If you feel satisfied with the estimate and decided to send your Sony camcorder to us, proceed to the next step.
- Print out the corresponded email from us, Pack your Sony camcorder safely, and ship to our Sony camcorder repair service center via UPS, FedEx, or USPS.
- Once we have received your Sony camcorder, we’ll inspect it thoroughly and let you know what the exact repair cost is. Then we’ll proceed with the repair upon approval. What if you don’t want us to repair it at this point? just let us know, we’ll get your Sony camcorder back to you at no cost, there’s no evaluation fee. You just need to pay for the return shipping which is around $15 to $30 depending on the size and weight of the package.
- Once the repair has been completed, we’ll send you a completion e-mail and an invoice that you can pay online.
- Done! we’ll pack your Sony camcorder up and ship it back to you. You’ll be e-mailed a tracking number when it ships.