Sony Camcorder Repair Services
MYK Camera Repair provides the top quality Sony camcorder repair services including a free estimate, about a week average turnaround time, and a 6-month warranty.
We do not send out your Sony camcorder to a third-party repair facility.
Our highly trained in-house Sony camcorder repair technicians will service your camera.
Sony Camcorder Problems We Service
- No power at all, Won’t turn on, Power loop.
- SDI output doesn’t work.
- HDMI output doesn’t work.
- USB port doesn’t work.
- The LCD screen doesn’t work.
- Viewfinder doesn’t work.
- Buttons don’t work.
- Zoom doesn’t work.
- Out of focus, back focus or autofocus doesn’t work.
- Flange-Back Adjustment.
- Audio doesn’t record.
- XLR input(s) doesn’t work.
- Physical damages, Broken handle, or mainframe.
- Flashing C:32:11 error code, Tape drive system error.
- Flashing C:32:60 error code, Faulty Focus lens drive coils.
- Flashing E:62:10 error message, Lens shifting error.
- Flashing E10-103, E10-104, E91-610 or E91-627 error code.
- Won’t read memory cards or damaged card slots.
- Dead or Burnt Pixels, RPN correction.
- Back-Focus Alignment.
How to get a free estimate for your Sony camcorder
- Let us know the model number and symptoms of your Sony camcorder through our Free Estimate form.
- You’ll be emailed with a repair estimate within 24 hours.
If you feel satisfied with the repair estimate and decide to send your Sony camcorder to us, proceed to the next step.
- Print out the corresponding email received from us, pack your Sony camcorder safely, and ship to our Sony camcorder repair service center via UPS, FedEx, or USPS.
- Once we have received your Sony camcorder, we’ll inspect it thoroughly and let you know what the exact repair cost is.
What if you don’t want us to repair it at this point?
Just let us know, and we’ll get your Sony camcorder back to you at no cost.
There’s no estimate fee.
You just need to pay for the return shipping which is around $15 to $30 depending on the size and weight of the package.
- Once the repair has been completed, we’ll send you a repair completion email and an invoice that you can pay online.
We’ll pack your Sony camcorder up and ship it back to you.
You’ll be emailed a tracking number when it ships.