Well known as a Reliable Sony Camcorder Repair Service Center
MYK camera provides Sony camcorder repair services including free estimates, free UPS ground return shipping, a week average turnaround time & a 6-month warranty.
Our well-factory trained in-house Sony video camera repair technicians will service your camera.
We do not send out cameras to a third-party repair facility.
Sony camcorder problems
All the Sony camcorder video camera repair information including repair tips, photos, and videos on our website is based on our actual experience.
We do not post, provide or advertise any information if we haven’t experienced or serviced.
- No power at all, Won’t turn on, Power loop.
- SDI output doesn’t work.
- HDMI output doesn’t work.
- USB port doesn’t work.
- The LCD screen doesn’t work.
- Viewfinder doesn’t work.
- Buttons don’t work.
- Zoom doesn’t work.
- Out of focus, back focus or autofocus doesn’t work.
- Flange-Back Adjustment.
- Audio doesn’t record.
- XLR input(s) doesn’t work.
- Physical damages, Broken handle, or mainframe.
- Flashing C:32:11 error code, Tape drive system error.
- Flashing C:32:60 error code, Faulty Focus lens drive coils.
- Flashing E:62:10 error message, Lens shifting error.
- Flashing E10-103, E10-104, E91-610 or E91-627 error code.
- Won’t read memory cards or damaged card slots.
- Dead or Burnt Pixels, RPN correction.
- Back-Focus Alignment.
Sony Camcorders We Service
on our Sony camcorder repair services
How to get a free estimate?
- Let us know the model number and symptoms of your camera through our Free Estimate form.
- You’ll be emailed with an estimate within 24 hours.
If you feel satisfied with the estimate and decided to send your camera to us, proceed to the next step.
- Print out the corresponded email from us, Pack your camera safely, and ship it to us via UPS, FedEx, or USPS.
- Once we have received your camera, we’ll inspect it thoroughly and let you know what the exact repair cost is.
Then we’ll proceed with the repair upon approval.
What if you don’t want us to repair it at this point? Just let us know, we’ll get your camera back to you at no cost.
There’s no evaluation fee. You just need to pay for the return shipping which is around $15 to $30 depending on the size and weight of the package.
- Once the repair has been completed, we’ll send you a completion e-mail and an invoice that you can pay online.
- Done! We’ll pack your camera up and ship it back to you.
You’ll be e-mailed a tracking number when it ships.