Sony Camcorder Repair
MYK Camera Repair offers high-quality Sony camcorder repair services and fast turnaround time by our in-house technicians including free estimates, free firmware upgrades, and free return shipping.
We are proud to have provided the highest customer satisfaction in Sony camcorder repair services in the U.S. for over 20 years.
Common Problems with Sony Camcorders
- No power at all, Won’t turn on, Power loop.
- LCD screen doesn’t work, Viewfinder doesn’t work.
- Buttons don’t work.
- Zoom doesn’t work.
- Out of focus, back focus or autofocus doesn’t work, FlangeBack Adjustment.
- Dead or Burnt Pixels, RPN correction.
- Won’t read memory cards or damaged card slots.
- Automatic Lens Cover doesn’t work, stuck or stuck open.
- Audio doesn’t record through either built-in mic or XLR inputs.
- Physical damages, Broken handle or mainframe.
- Flashing C:32:11 error code, Tape drive system error.
- Flashing C:32:60 error code, Faulty Focus lens drive coils.
- Flashing E:62:10 error message, Lens shifting error. Cause: Improper parameter settings of the image stabilizer servo.
- Flashing E10-103, E10-104, E91-610 or E91-627 error code.
- Broken USB port
- Broken HDMI port
Sony PMW-EX3 Power Circuit Board Repair
Sony PMW-EX3 Main Frame Replacement
Sony HDR-HC9 C:32:11 Error Repair
How to get a free estimate for your Sony camcorder
- Let us know the model number and symptom of your Sony camcorder through our Free Estimate form.
- You’ll be emailed with an estimate within 24 hours. If you feel satisfied with the estimate and decided to send your Sony camcorder to us, proceed to the next step.
- Pack your Sony camcorder safely and ship via UPS, FedEx or USPS.
- Once we have received your Sony camcorder, we’ll inspect thoroughly and let you know what the exact repair cost is. Then we’ll proceed with the repair upon approval. What if you don’t want us to repair at this point? just let us know, we’ll get your Sony camcorder back to you at no cost, there’s no estimate fee. You just need to pay for the return shipping which is around $15 to $30 depending on the size and weight of the package.
- Once the repair has been completed, we’ll send you a completion e-mail and an invoice that you can pay through online.
- Done! we’ll pack your Sony camcorder up and ship it back to you. You’ll be e-mailed a tracking number when it ships.