Panasonic AG-UX90 Repair Service
We provide Panasonic AG-UX90repair service at a reasonable repair price, free repair estimate, fast repair turnaround time & a 6-month repair warranty.
We have factory-trained & highly skilled Panasonic AG-UX90 repair technicians in-house so we do not send out your Panasonic AG-UX90 to a third-party repair facility.
- Error message on LCD
- Hangs, you’ll need to remove the battery
- Power shuts off by itself
- Zoom switch malfunctioning
- Won’t turn on, No power
- Won’t focus
- A/F doesn’t work
- Broken Handle
Looking for Panasonic AG-UX90 repair parts?
We’re proud to have provided the best customer satisfaction rating in the Panasonic video camera repair service industry in the U.S. for over 20 years.
Click here to find out what people say about our Panasonic camcorder repair services.
How to get a free estimate for your Panasonic camcorder
- Let us know the model number and symptoms of your Panasonic camcorder through our Free Estimate form.
- You’ll be emailed with an estimate within 24 hours. If you feel satisfied with the estimate and decided to send your Panasonic camcorder to us, proceed to the next step.
- Print out the corresponded email from us, Pack your Panasonic camcorder safely, and ship to our Panasonic camcorder repair service center via UPS, FedEx, or USPS.
- Once we have received your Panasonic camcorder, we’ll inspect it thoroughly and let you know what the exact repair cost is. Then we’ll proceed with the repair upon approval. What if you don’t want us to repair it at this point? just let us know, we’ll get your Panasonic camcorder back to you at no cost, there’s no evaluation fee. You just need to pay for the return shipping which is around $15 to $30 depending on the size and weight of the package.
- Once the repair has been completed, we’ll send you a completion e-mail and an invoice that you can pay online.
- Done! we’ll pack your Panasonic camcorder up and ship it back to you. You’ll be e-mailed a tracking number when it ships.