Panasonic Camcorder Repair Service
We provide Panasonic camcorder repair service including a free estimate, about a week average turnaround time and a 6-month warranty.
We strive to offer the most competitive pricing, and we will charge less than what Panasonic themselves will charge for the same repairs.
Common problems with the Panasonic camcorders
- Power shuts off its own.
- The LCD screen doesn’t work
- The viewfinder doesn’t work
- Buttons don’t work
- Zoom doesn’t work
- Autofocus doesn’t work.
- Won’t recognize memory cards
- The audio doesn’t record.
- SDI output doesn’t work
- HDMI output doesn’t work
- The USB port doesn’t work
How to get a free estimate for your Panasonic camcorder?
- Let us know the model number and symptoms of your Panasonic camcorder through our Free Estimate form.
- You’ll be emailed with a repair estimate within 24 hours.
If you feel satisfied with the repair estimate and decide to send your Panasonic camcorder to us, proceed to the next step.
- Print out the corresponding email received from us, pack your Panasonic camcorder safely, and ship it to our Panasonic camcorder repair service center via UPS, FedEx, or USPS.
- Once we have received your Panasonic camcorder, we’ll inspect it thoroughly and let you know what the exact repair cost is.
What if you don’t want us to repair it at this point?
Just let us know, and we’ll get your Panasonic camcorder back to you at no cost.
There’s no estimate fee.
You just need to pay for the return shipping which is around $15 to $30 depending on the size and weight of the package.
- Once the repair has been completed, we’ll send you a repair completion email and an invoice that you can pay online.
We’ll pack your Panasonic camcorder up and ship it back to you.
You’ll be emailed a tracking number when it ships.