Over 100 All 5 Stars Rated Panasonic Camcorder Repair Service Center
MYK Camera Repair provides the top quality Panasonic camcorder repair services including a free estimate, about a week average turnaround time, and a 6-month warranty.
We do not send out your Panasonic camcorder to a third-party repair facility.
Our highly trained in-house Panasonic techs will service your Panasonic camcorder.
Common Problems with Panasonic Camcorders
All the Panasonic camcorder repair/service information including repair tips, photos, and videos on our website is based on our actual experience.
We do not post, provide, suggest or advertise any information if we haven’t serviced or experienced it.
- Power shuts off its own.
- The LCD screen doesn’t work
- The viewfinder doesn’t work
- Buttons don’t work
- Zoom doesn’t work
- Autofocus doesn’t work.
- Won’t recognize memory cards
- Audio doesn’t record.
- SDI output doesn’t work
- HDMI output doesn’t work
- USB port doesn’t work
Panasonic Camcorders We Service
How to get a free estimate for your Panasonic camcorder
- Let us know the model number and symptoms of your Panasonic camcorder through our Free Estimate form.
- You’ll be emailed with a repair estimate within 24 hours.
If you feel satisfied with the repair estimate and decide to send your Panasonic camcorder to us, proceed to the next step.
- Print out the corresponding email received from us, pack your Panasonic camcorder safely and ship it to us via UPS, FedEx, or USPS.
- Once we have received your Panasonic camcorder, we’ll inspect it thoroughly and let you know what the exact repair cost is.
What if you don’t want us to repair it at this point?
Just let us know, we’ll get your camera back to you at no cost.
There’s no evaluation fee.
You just need to pay for the return shipping which is about $15 to $30 depending on the size and weight of the package.
- Once the repair has been completed, we’ll send you a repair completion email and an invoice that you can pay online.
We’ll pack your camera up and ship it back to you.
You’ll be emailed a tracking number when it ships.