Panasonic Camcorder Repair Services
MYK Camera Repair provides the top quality Panasonic camcorder repair services including a free estimate, about a week average turnaround time, and a 6-month warranty.
We do not send out your Panasonic video camera to a third-party repair facility.
Our highly trained in-house Panasonic video camera repair technicians will service your camera.
Common Problems with Panasonic Camcorders
- Power shuts off its own.
- The LCD screen doesn’t work
- The viewfinder doesn’t work
- Buttons don’t work
- Zoom doesn’t work
- Autofocus doesn’t work.
- Won’t recognize memory cards
- Audio doesn’t record.
- SDI output doesn’t work
- HDMI output doesn’t work
- USB port doesn’t work
How to get a free estimate for your Panasonic camcorder
- Let us know the model number and symptom of your Panasonic camcorder through our Free Estimate form.
- You’ll be emailed with a repair estimate within 24 hours.
If you feel satisfied with the repair estimate and decide to send your Panasonic camcorder to us, proceed to the next step.
- Print out the corresponding email received from us, pack your Panasonic camcorder safely, and ship to our Panasonic camcorder repair service center via UPS, FedEx, or USPS.
- Once we have received your Panasonic camcorder, we’ll inspect it thoroughly and let you know what the exact repair cost is.
What if you don’t want us to repair it at this point?
Just let us know, we’ll get your Panasonic camcorder back to you at no cost.
There’s no estimate fee.
You just need to pay for the return shipping which is around $15 to $30 depending on the size and weight of the package.
- Once the repair has been completed, we’ll send you a repair completion email and an invoice that you can pay online.
We’ll pack your Panasonic camcorder up and ship it back to you.
You’ll be emailed a tracking number when it ships.