Panasonic Camcorder Repair Service Center
We provide Panasonic camcorder repair services at a reasonable price, free estimates, free shipping, fast turnaround time & a 6-month warranty.
We have factory-trained & highly skilled Panasonic camcorder repair technicians in-house so we do not send out your Panasonic camcorders to a third-party repair facility.
Satisfaction guarantee on our Panasonic camcorder repair service
We’re proud to have provided the best customer satisfaction rating in the Panasonic video camera repair service industry in the U.S. for over 20 years.
Click here to find out what people say about our Panasonic camcorder repair services.
Common Problems with Panasonic Camcorders
All the Panasonic video camera repair information including repair tips, photos, and videos on our website is based on our actual experience.
We do not provide or advertise any information if we haven’t serviced or experienced it.
- No power at all, Won’t turn on
- The LCD screen doesn’t work, Viewfinder doesn’t work
- Buttons don’t work
- Zoom doesn’t work
- Autofocus doesn’t work, Out of focus
- Won’t recognize memory cards
- Audio doesn’t record through either built-in mic or XLR inputs
- Physical damages, Broken handle or mainframe
- Hard drive replacement or recovery
- Broken USB port
- Broken HDMI port
How to get a free estimate?
- Let us know the model number and symptoms of your camera through our Free Estimate form.
- You’ll be emailed with an estimate within 24 hours. If you feel satisfied with the estimate and decided to send your camera to us, proceed to the next step.
- Print out the corresponded email from us, Pack your camera safely, and ship to us via UPS, FedEx, or USPS.
- Once we have received your camera, we’ll inspect it thoroughly and let you know what the exact repair cost is.
Then we’ll proceed with the repair upon approval.
What if you don’t want us to repair it at this point? Just let us know, we’ll get your camera back to you at no cost.
There’s no evaluation fee. You just need to pay for the return shipping which is around $15 to $30 depending on the size and weight of the package.
- Once the repair is complete, we’ll send you a completion e-mail and an invoice that you can pay online.
- Done! We’ll pack your camera up and ship it back to you. You’ll be e-mailed a tracking number when it ships.