JVC GY-HM170 Repair Service
We provide JVC GY-HM170 repair service including free estimates, free UPS ground return shipping, a week average turnaround time & a 6-month warranty.
We have well-factory trained JVC GY-HM170 repair technicians in-house so we do not send out your JVC GY-HM170 camera to a third-party repair facility.
Known issues on GY-HM170
- Won’t recognize SD memory cards
- Won’t turn on
- The viewfinder doesn’t work
- Broken LCD
- Broken LCD Hinge
- Broken Lens
- Can’t adjust focus
- Can’t zoom in & out
- XLR audio inputs don’t work
- Broken cabinets, handle & mainframe
- Won’t hold time and date
We are proud to have provided the highest customer satisfaction rating in the JVC video camera repair service industry for over 20 years.
Click here to find out what people say about our JVC camcorder repair services.
All the JVC camcorder repair information including repair tips, photos, and videos on our website is based on our actual experience.
We do not post, provide or advertise any information if we haven’t experienced or serviced.
How to get a free estimate for your JVC camcorder
- Let us know the model number and symptom of your JVC camcorder through our Free Estimate form.
- You’ll be emailed with an estimate within 24 hours. If you feel satisfied with the estimate and decide to send your JVC camcorder to us, proceed to the next step.
- Print out the corresponding email from us, Pack your JVC camcorder safely, and ship to our JVC camcorder repair service center via UPS, FedEx, or USPS.
- Once we have received your JVC camcorder, we’ll inspect it thoroughly and let you know what the exact repair cost is. Then we’ll proceed with the repair upon approval. What if you don’t want us to repair it at this point? just let us know, we’ll get your JVC camcorder back to you at no cost, there’s no estimate fee. You just need to pay for the return shipping which is around $15 to $30 depending on the size and weight of the package.
- Once the repair has been completed, we’ll send you a completion e-mail and an invoice that you can pay online.
- Done! we’ll pack your JVC camcorder up and ship it back to you. You’ll be e-mailed a tracking number when it ships.