JVC Camcorder Repair Service
We provide JVC camcorder repair service including a free estimate, about a week average turnaround time and a 6-month warranty.
We strive to offer the most competitive pricing and we will charge less than what other JVC camera repair facilities will charge for the same repairs.
Common Problems with the JVC Camcorders
- SDI output doesn’t work
- HDMI output doesn’t work
- Buttons don’t work
- Zoom doesn’t work
- Out of focus
- Autofocus doesn’t work
- Needs Z-Tracking Adjustment (Back-Focus Adjustment)
- No power at all, Won’t turn on
- Reads “Turn Power Off Turn Back On Later” message
- The LCD screen doesn’t work
- The Eye-Viewfinder doesn’t work
- Won’t read memory cards or damaged card slots
- Dead or Burnt pixels
- Audio doesn’t record through XLR inputs
How to get a free estimate for your JVC camcorder
- First of all, let us know the model number and symptoms of your JVC camcorder through our Free Estimate form.
- Then you’ll be emailed with a repair estimate within 24 hours.
If you feel satisfied with the repair estimate and decide to send your JVC camcorder to us, proceed to the next step.
- Print out the corresponding email received from us, pack your JVC camcorder safely, and ship it to our JVC camcorder repair service center via UPS, FedEx, or USPS.
- Once we have received your JVC camcorder, we’ll inspect it thoroughly and let you know what the exact repair cost is.
What if you don’t want us to repair it at this point?
Just let us know, and we’ll get your JVC camcorder back to you at no cost.
There’s no estimate fee.
You just need to pay for the return shipping which is around $15 to $30 depending on the size and weight of the package.
- Once the repair has been completed, we’ll send you a repair completion email and an invoice that you can pay online.
- Lastly, we’ll pack your JVC camcorder up and ship it back to you.
You’ll be emailed a tracking number when it ships.