JVC Camcorder Repair
We are proud to have provided the highest customer satisfaction in JVC camcorder repair service for over 20 years.
MYK Camera Repair offers top quality repair service for JVC Camcorders.
Common Problems with JVC Camcorders
- No power at all, Won’t turn on
- Reads “Turn Power Off Turn Back On Later” message
- LCD screen doesn’t work, Viewfinder doesn’t work
- Buttons don’t work
- Zoom doesn’t work
- Out of focus, back focus or autofocus doesn’t work (Needs Z-Tracking Adjustment)
- Won’t read memory cards or damaged card slots
- Dead or Burnt pixels
- Audio doesn’t record through either built-in mic or XLR inputs
- Physical damages, Broken handle or mainframe
- Hard drive replacement or recovery
- Broken USB port
- Broken HDMI port
How to get a free estimate for your JVC camcorder
- Let us know the model number and symptom of your JVC camcorder through our Free Estimate form.
- You’ll be emailed with an estimate within 24 hours. If you feel satisfied with the estimate and decided to send your JVC camcorder to us, proceed to the next step.
- Pack your JVC camcorder safely and ship via UPS, FedEx or USPS.
- Once we have received your JVC camcorder, we’ll inspect thoroughly and let you know what the exact repair cost is. Then we’ll proceed with the repair upon approval. What if you don’t want us to repair at this point? just let us know, we’ll get your JVC camcorder back to you at no cost, there’s no estimate fee. You just need to pay for the return shipping which is around $15 to $30 depending on the size and weight of the package.
- Once the repair has been completed, we’ll send you a completion e-mail and an invoice that you can pay through online.
- Done! we’ll pack your JVC camcorder up and ship it back to you. You’ll be e-mailed a tracking number when it ships.