Canon Digital Camera Repair
We are proud to have provided the highest customer satisfaction in Canon camera repair services for over 20 years.
MYK Camera Repair offers top quality repair service for Canon cameras.
Common Problems with Canon Cameras
- No power at all, Won’t turn on
- LCD screen doesn’t work, Viewfinder doesn’t work
- Buttons don’t work
- Err 99, Autofocus doesn’t work, Out of focus
- Err 10, Won’t recognize memory cards
- Err 20, Err 30, Shutter error
- Err 05, Built-in Flash doesn’t work
How to get a free estimate for your Canon camera
- Let us know the model number and symptom of your Canon camera through our Free Estimate form.
- You’ll be emailed with an estimate within 24 hours. If you feel satisfied with the estimate and decided to send your Canon camera to us, proceed to the next step.
- Pack your Canon camera safely and ship via UPS, FedEx or USPS. There is no upfront fee.
- Once we have received your Canon camera, we’ll inspect thoroughly and let you know what the exact repair cost is. Then we’ll proceed with the repair upon approval. What if you don’t want us to repair at this point? just let us know, we’ll get your Canon camera back to you at no cost, there’s no estimate fee. You just need to pay for the return shipping which is around $15 to $30 depending on the size and weight of the package.
- Once the repair has been completed, we’ll send you a completion e-mail and an invoice that you can pay through online.
- Done! we’ll pack your Canon camera up and ship it back to you. You’ll be e-mailed a tracking number when it ships.