Canon Camera Repair Service
MYK Camera Repair provides top-quality repair services including a free estimate, about a week average turnaround time, and a 6-month warranty.
Our highly trained in-house Canon camera technicians will service your Canon camera.
We strive to offer the most competitive pricing, and we will charge less than what Canon themselves will charge for the same repairs.s.
Common Problems with Canon Cameras
- The LCD screen doesn’t work.
- Broken USB port
- Broken HDMI port
- Broken memory card reader
- Buttons don’t work
- Err 99, Autofocus doesn’t work
- Err 10, Won’t recognize memory cards
- Err 20, Err 30, Shutter error
- Err 05, Built-in Flash doesn’t work
- No Power
How to get a free estimate for your Canon camera
- Let us know the model number and symptoms of your Canon camera through our Free Estimate form.
- You’ll be emailed with a repair estimate within 24 hours.
If you feel satisfied with the repair estimate and decide to send your Canon camera to us, proceed to the next step.
- Print out the corresponding email received from us, pack your Canon camera safely, and ship it to our Canon camera repair service center via UPS, FedEx, or USPS.
- Once we have received your Canon camera, we’ll inspect it thoroughly and let you know what the exact repair cost is.
What if you don’t want us to repair it at this point?
Just let us know, and we’ll get your Canon camera back to you at no cost.
There’s no estimate fee.
You just need to pay for the return shipping which is around $15 to $30 depending on the size and weight of the package.
- Once the repair has been completed, we’ll send you a repair completion email and an invoice that you can pay online.
We’ll pack your Canon camera up and ship it back to you.
You’ll be emailed a tracking number when it ships.