Canon DSLR Camera Repair Service
We provide Canon DSLR camera repair service at a reasonable price, free estimates, free shipping, fast turnaround time & a 6-month warranty.
Factory-trained & highly skilled Canon DSLR camera repair technicians in-house so we do not send out your camera to a third-party repair facility.
Common Problems with Canon DSLR Cameras
- The LCD screen doesn’t work.
- Broken USB port
- Broken HDMI port
- Broken memory card reader
- Buttons don’t work
- Err 99, Autofocus doesn’t work
- Err 10, Won’t recognize memory cards
- Err 20, Err 30, Shutter error
- Err 05, Built-in Flash doesn’t work
- No Power
How to get a free estimate?
- Let us know the model number and symptoms of your camera through our Free Estimate form.
- You’ll be emailed with an estimate within 24 hours.
If you feel satisfied with the estimate and decide to send your camera to us, proceed to the next step.
- Print out the corresponding email from us.
Pack your camera safely, and ship to us via UPS, FedEx, or USPS.
- Once we have received your camera, we’ll inspect it thoroughly and let you know what the exact repair cost is.
Then we’ll proceed with the repair upon approval.
What if you don’t want us to repair it at this point? Just let us know, we’ll get your camera back to you at no cost.
There’s no evaluation fee. You just need to pay for the return shipping which is around $15 to $30 depending on the size and weight of the package.
- Once the repair is complete, we’ll send you a completion e-mail and an invoice that you can pay online.
- Done! We’ll pack your camera up and ship it back to you.
You’ll be e-mailed a tracking number when it ships.