Canon Camcorder Repair Service Center
We provide Canon camcorder repair services at a reasonable price, free estimates, free shipping, fast turnaround time & a 6-month warranty.
We have factory-trained & highly skilled Canon video camera service technicians in-house so we do not send out your Canon camcorders to a third-party repair facility.
We’re proud to have provided the best customer satisfaction rating in the Canon video camera repair service industry in the U.S. for over 20 years.
Click here to find out what people say about our Canon video camera repair services.
Common Problems with Canon camcorders
Known issues we can repair/service on Canon camcorders.
All the Canon video camera repair information including repair tips, photos, and videos on our website is based on our actual experience.
We do not post, provide or advertise any information if we haven’t serviced or experienced it.
- No power at all, Won’t turn on
- The LCD screen doesn’t work, Viewfinder doesn’t work
- Buttons don’t work
- Zoom doesn’t work
- Autofocus doesn’t work, Out of focus
- Won’t recognize memory cards
- Audio doesn’t record through either built-in mic or XLR inputs
- Physical damages, Broken handle or mainframe
- Hard drive replacement or recovery
How to Get a Free Repair Quote for Your Canon Camcorder
- Let us know the model number and symptom of your Canon camcorder through our Free Estimate form.
- You’ll be emailed with an estimate within 24 hours. If you feel satisfied with the estimate and decided to send your Canon camcorder to us, proceed to the next step.
- Print out the corresponded email from us, Pack your Canon camcorder safely, and ship to our Canon camcorder repair service center via UPS, FedEx, or USPS.
- Once we have received your Canon camcorder, we’ll inspect it thoroughly and let you know what the exact repair cost is. Then we’ll proceed with the repair upon approval. What if you don’t want us to repair it at this point? just let us know, we’ll get your Canon camcorder back to you at no cost, there’s no evaluation fee. You just need to pay for the return shipping which is around $15 to $30 depending on the size and weight of the package.
- Once the repair has been completed, we’ll send you a completion e-mail and an invoice that you can pay online.
- Done! we’ll pack your Canon camcorder up and ship it back to you. You’ll be e-mailed a tracking number when it ships.