Over 100 All 5 Stars RatedCanon Camcorder Repair Service Center
MYK Camera Repair provides the top quality Canon camcorder repair service including a free estimate, about a week average turnaround time, and a 6-month warranty.
We do not send out your Canon video camera to a third-party repair facility.
Our factory-trained, highly skilled in-house Canon video camera repair technicians will service your Canon camcorder.
Common Problems with Canon Camcorders
- HDMI output doesn’t work.
- The LCD screen doesn’t work or Viewfinder doesn’t work.
- Buttons don’t work.
- Zoom doesn’t work.
- Autofocus doesn’t work, Out of focus.
- Won’t recognize memory cards.
- Audio doesn’t record through either built-in mic or XLR inputs.
Canon Camcorders We Service
How to get a free estimate for Your Canon Camcorder
- Let us know the model number and symptom of your Canon camcorder through our Free Estimate form.
- You’ll be emailed with a repair estimate within 24 hours.
If you feel satisfied with the repair estimate and decide to send your Canon camcorder to us, proceed to the next step.
- Print out the corresponding email received from us, Pack your Canon camcorder safely and ship it to our Canon camcorder repair service center via UPS, FedEx, or USPS.
- Once we have received your Canon camcorder, we’ll inspect it thoroughly and let you know what the exact repair cost is.
What if you don’t want us to repair it at this point?
Just let us know, we’ll get your Canon camcorder back to you at no cost.
There’s no evaluation fee.
You just need to pay for the return shipping which is around $15 to $30 depending on the size and weight of the package.
- Once the repair has been completed, we’ll send you a repair completion email and an invoice that you can pay online.
We’ll pack your Canon camcorder up and ship it back to you.
You’ll be emailed a tracking number when it ships.