Canon Camcorder Repair
MYK Camera Repair offers high-quality Canon camcorder repair services and fast turnaround time by our in-house technicians including free estimates, free firmware upgrades, and free return shipping.
We are proud to have provided the highest customer satisfaction in Canon camcorder repair services in the U.S. for over 20 years.
Common Problems with Canon Camcorders
- No power at all, Won’t turn on
- LCD screen doesn’t work, Viewfinder doesn’t work
- Buttons don’t work
- Zoom doesn’t work
- Autofocus doesn’t work, Out of focus
- Won’t recognize memory cards
- Audio doesn’t record through either built-in mic or XLR inputs
- Physical damages, Broken handle or mainframe
- Hard drive replacement or recovery
How to get a free estimate for your Canon camcorder
- Let us know the model number and symptom of your Canon camcorder through our Free Estimate form.
- You’ll be emailed with an estimate within 24 hours. If you feel satisfied with the estimate and decided to send your Canon camcorder to us, proceed to the next step.
- Pack your Canon camcorder safely and ship via UPS, FedEx or USPS.
- Once we have received your Canon camcorder, we’ll inspect thoroughly and let you know what the exact repair cost is. Then we’ll proceed with the repair upon approval. What if you don’t want us to repair at this point? just let us know, we’ll get your Canon camcorder back to you at no cost, there’s no estimate fee. You just need to pay for the return shipping which is around $15 to $30 depending on the size and weight of the package.
- Once the repair has been completed, we’ll send you a completion e-mail and an invoice that you can pay through online.
- Done! we’ll pack your Canon camcorder up and ship it back to you. You’ll be e-mailed a tracking number when it ships.