MYK Camera Repair offers comprehensive camera and camcorder repair services for Sony, Canon, JVC and Panasonic.
We are proud to have provided highest customer satisfaction in the video and photo equipment repair industry for over 20 years.
We provide the following services
- Sony Camcorder Repair
- Canon Camcorder Repair
- JVC Camcorder Repair
- Panasonic Camcorder Repair
- Sony Digital SLR Camera Repair
- Canon Digital SLR Camera Repair
- Video Duplication Service
Our Primary Focus
Your satisfaction is our primary focus, we care for your camera as if it is our own. With over 20 years of experience and technical expertise in camera & camcorder repairs, we serve each of our customers with care.
We strive to offer the most competitive pricing, and we will charge less than what the manufacturers themselves will charge for the same repairs. We always try to save the original parts and repair major circuit boards in component level in order to lower the cost of repair.
A Week Turnaround Time
Our turnaround time is usually less than a week. The time it takes to repair a camera is dependent upon the type of repair and the availability of parts. In rare instances, we will always notify our customers if there are any unexpected delays.
We will be happy to evaluate your camera and will provide you with a free estimate as well as a brief description of what needs to be done in order to fix your camera.
What if you don’t want us to fix it? You simply pay nothing. You would just be required to pay for the product’s return shipping fee.
Our camera repair service also comes with a full inspection, general cleaning, lubricate, alignment, firmware upgrade & four (4) month warranty for the parts & labor.
Free Return Shipping
We also offer a free UPS ground return shipping for repaired cameras & camcorders within U.S.
Camcorder Repair Videos
Can’t decide whether you should send your camcorder or camera to us for repair?
Not only do we offer a free estimate but we strive for the highest in customer satisfaction.
Please feel free to read even more reviews about our camera and camcorder repair services on Yelp, Google, BBB.org, and ResellerRatings.com.
“Great Service in so many ways! 10 out of 10”
“I found MYK Camera repair through an internet search. I have a Sony PMW-EX1 prosumer video camera that would intermittently power off and back on by itself. So I decided to fill out the form on their website for a free estimate.
John from MYK contacted me the same day with more questions about the problem, and after a series of email exchanges, he gave me an estimate. This estimate was a fraction of what Sony wanted to repair my camera. So I sent him my camera. Here are my ratings:
- Communication: 10 out of 10 – From start to finish John kept me informed with emails and photos of the work he was doing. Perfect
- Turnaround: 10 out of 10 – The camera was repaired in three days and immediately shipped back. Perfect
- Workmanship: 10 out of 10 – From the photos John sent me I could see how far he had to disassemble my camera to repair it. It was a lot of work. I could also see the old and new part along with highly skilled desoldering/soldering job he did to repair the camera. I received the camera back immaculately clean, with the firmware updated. Even a few minor things I never mentioned were taken care of. (missing screws replaced, loose viewfinder tightened)
The camera now works flawlessly. Perfect
I have been a professional videographer for 17 years and have had many cameras repaired. This has been my best experience to date. By Kwals,”