We have been in camera and camcorder repair business for over 20 years.
We provide the following services:
- Sony Camcorder Repair
- Canon Camcorder Repair
- JVC Camcorder Repair
- Panasonic Camcorder Repair
- Sony Digital Camera Repair
- Canon Digital Camera Repair
- Video Duplication Service
- HDD Restoration Service
Here’s what we can do for you
- We offer free estimates, which is we won’t charge for taking a look at your cameras & camcorders.
- We can repair all the models of cameras, camcorders and recorders manufactured by Sony, JVC, Panasonic and Canon.
- What if we can’t repair your camcorder? but you really want to see your old tapes, Don’t worry, we have Video duplication conversion service too.
- We work on different recording formats such as HDV, MICROMV, MINI-DV, HDD, DV, Digital8, Hi8, and both NTSC & PAL Systems as well.
- Competitive pricing, often better than what the manufacturers themselves charge for repairs.
- We always try to save the original parts and repair major parts in component level to lower the repair cost as much as possible.
- Our turnaround time is mostly less than a week. it is depending on the problem and parts availability.
- Our repair warranty is four(4) month parts & labor for same defects.
- We also offer free UPS ground return shipping for repaired cameras & camcorders.
Can’t decide where to send your camera in? please read a review below that is from one of our happy customers.
Also, you can see much more reviews about our camera services on Yelp, Google, BBB.org, and ResellerRatings.com – links are located under the page.
- Great Service in so many ways! 10/10
“I found MYK Camera repair through an internet search. I have a Sony PMW-EX1 prosumer video camera that would intermittently power off and back on by itself. So I decided to fill out the form on their website for a free estimate,
John from MYK contacted me the same day with more questions about the problem, and after a series of email exchanges, he gave me an estimate. This estimate was a fraction of what Sony wanted to repair my camera. So I sent him my camera. Here are my ratings:
- Communication 10/10 – From start to finish John kept me informed with emails and photos of the work he was doing. Perfect
- Turnaround 10/10 – The camera was repaired in three days and immediately shipped back. Perfect
- Workmanship 10/10 – From the photos John sent me I could see how far he had to disassemble my camera to repair it. It was a lot of work. I could also see the old and new part along with highly skilled desoldering/soldering job he did to repair the camera. I received the camera back immaculately clean, with the firmware updated. Even a few minor things I never mentioned were taken care of. (missing screws replaced , loose viewfinder tightened)
The camera now works flawlessly. Perfect
I have been a professional videographer for 17 years and have had many cameras repaired. This has been my best experience to date.”
Let’s get it started
Have you read our over 70 reviews all 5 star on Google Yelp BBB.org & ResellerRatings.com? then let’s get it started through our Free Estimate Form.
Do you still have a question? please e-mail us anytime, or call us at (847) 803-6579, 9 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday.