We have been in camera and camcorder repair business for over 20 years.
Also, we have the best customer satisfaction rating on Sony, JVC, Panasonic, Canon camera & camcorder repair services.
Please read more about our quality of service at Google, Yelp, BBB & Reseller-Ratings.
Testimonial links are located below.
We provide the following services
- Sony Camcorder Repair
- Canon Camcorder Repair
- JVC Camcorder Repair
- Panasonic Camcorder Repair
- Sony Camera Repair
- Canon Camera Repair
- Video Duplication Service
- HDD Restoration Service
Here’s what we can do for you
- We offer free estimates. We won’t charge for taking a look at your cameras & camcorders.
- We can repair all the models of cameras, camcorders and recorders manufactured by Sony, JVC, Panasonic and Canon.
- What if we can’t repair your camcorder? but you really want to see your old tapes, Don’t worry, we have Video duplication conversion service too.
- We work on different recording formats such as HDV, MICROMV, MINI-DV, HDD, DV, Digital8, Hi8, and both NTSC & PAL Systems as well.
- Competitive pricing, often better than what the manufacturers themselves charge for repairs.
- We always try to save the original parts and repair major parts in component level to lower the repair cost as much as possible.
- Our turnaround time is mostly less than a week. it is depending on the problem and parts availability.
- Our repair warranty is four(4) month parts & labor for same defects.
- We also offer free UPS ground return shipping for repaired cameras & camcorders.
Can’t decide where to send your camera in? please read a review below that is from one of our happy customers.
Also, you can see much more reviews about our camera services on Yelp, Google, BBB.org, and ResellerRatings.com – links are located under the page.
- Great Service in so many ways! 10/10
“I found MYK Camera repair through an internet search. I have a Sony PMW-EX1 prosumer video camera that would intermittently power off and back on by itself. So I decided to fill out the form on their website for a free estimate,
John from MYK contacted me the same day with more questions about the problem, and after a series of email exchanges, he gave me an estimate. This estimate was a fraction of what Sony wanted to repair my camera. So I sent him my camera. Here are my ratings:
- Communication 10/10 – From start to finish John kept me informed with emails and photos of the work he was doing. Perfect
- Turnaround 10/10 – The camera was repaired in three days and immediately shipped back. Perfect
- Workmanship 10/10 – From the photos John sent me I could see how far he had to disassemble my camera to repair it. It was a lot of work. I could also see the old and new part along with highly skilled desoldering/soldering job he did to repair the camera. I received the camera back immaculately clean, with the firmware updated. Even a few minor things I never mentioned were taken care of. (missing screws replaced , loose viewfinder tightened)
The camera now works flawlessly. Perfect
I have been a professional videographer for 17 years and have had many cameras repaired. This has been my best experience to date.”